Slightly floral, slightly sweet and totally a must have Plumeria scent. This has been one of my best selling fragrances (next to Tuberose) for nearly 12 years! You may have smelled other plumeria scents, but none like this one.
Eacj listing is for one 4oz tin.
This is an intensive moisturizer for seriously dry skin. No water is added, so this is a true body balm made of 75% pure shea butter, organic jojoba and rice oil, which has been infused with my healing herb blend which includes arnica, chamomile and marshmallow root. It is not greasy and easily absorbs into the skin thanks to the deep penetrating jojoba oil, which is identical in molecular size as sebum (the oil our skin naturally secretes). If you have dry sensitive skin, this will become your new best friend. I chose the slim tin packaging because it slips easily into even small handbags without being bulky like a jar.
I originally created Badan Body Ghee for my own dry skin in 1987 as a response to petroleum jelly. The problem with petroleum jelly and mineral oil is the two cannot be absorbed by the skin, it tends to be pore clogging and not truly moisturizing. It may seem like your skin is moisturized becasue when applied your skin is shiny, but put a few drops of water on your hands after applying petroleum jelly and mineral oil products and the water beads, then rolls right off. That is because the petroleum jelly is sitting on top of your skin and coating your skin, rather than being fully absorbed by your skin. After a little while once the petroleum jelly has evaporated, your skin is still dry. Thus begins the cycle of reapply and reapplying throughout the day. With Badan Body Ghee, you don't need multiple applications. The rich shea butter and oils are completely aborbed and your skin is truly moisturized.
Materials: shea butter,organic jojoba oil,organic rice oil,chamomile,arnica,marshmallow root,vanilla bean,plumeria oil
We are committed to shipping your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic, shipping and delivery are taking longer than usual
• Order by 3pm Monday through Friday for delivery within 3-5 business days.
• Holidays are excluded.
Need your order in a hurry?
• Please let us know in the comments of your order, an additional Rush Fee of $10 may apply.
Important delivery information:
• Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding state and federal holidays.
• We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be shipped to a single address.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been shipped.
If you would like to return an item, you must do so within 14 days from the date of delivery.