Sweet Orange and Patchouli is a great uplifting blend designed especially for the patchouli lover wanting something a little different than just plain patchouli. I combined fragrant blood orange essential oil with aged patchouli essential oil for a slightly sweet, earthy blend. Each bar is also filled with ground organic patchouli herb.
Unlike with some soaps, you will notice that the lather on Badan Body soap bars is thick, creamy and super rich! Excellent for people with dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, our soaps were designed especially for those with sensitive skin conditions. Even my essential oil blends are carefully selected and combined to pamper and not overwhelm.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ SIZE & LISTING INFO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
This listing is for one (1) beautiful hand cut Badan Body bar that weighs 6oz..
Due to the fact that all of my products are handmade, colors in person may vary slightly from what you see on your computer, but are beautiful none the less.
♥ ABOUT MY HANDMADE SHEA BUTTER COLD PROCESS BAR SOAPS ♥
• Made with pure essential oils. • Made with 20% Pure African Shea Butter for extra moisturizing. • Made with Pure Fair Trade Coconut Oil for lots of bubbles and a thick creamy lather. • Made with Pure Fair Trade Palm oil for a nice hard long lasting bar. • Does not strip skin of vital oils. • Leaves skin beautifully scented and moisturized.
My cold process soaps are made using an old world family process handed down from my great great grandmother. Each batch starts as rich raw oils and butters that are melted at the lowest possible temperature to maintain their healing properties, and are then added to a sodium alkali which converts the oils to soap that is super moisturizing and gentle for dry skin types. I never use a pre-made melt and pour soap base.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * GIFT GIVING * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * As with all of my products, gift wrapping is available. Just let me know in the comments that this item is a gift and It will be boxed, wrapped and tied with a satin ribbon for gift giving.
We are committed to shipping your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic, shipping and delivery are taking longer than usual
• Order by 3pm Monday through Friday for delivery within 3-5 business days. • Holidays are excluded.
Need your order in a hurry?
• Please let us know in the comments of your order, an additional Rush Fee of $10 may apply.
Important delivery information:
• Orders are shipped Monday-Friday. • Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding state and federal holidays. • We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays. • If you place an order on a weekend or holiday, we will process your order the next business day. • Orders cannot be split and must be shipped to a single address. • We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been shipped.
If you would like to return an item, you must do so within 14 days from the date of delivery.