Rich, heady, slightly sweet and exquisite, my Tuberose Perfume Oil is still one of my absolute favorite perfumes, and I originally created it in 1989. If you have ever been to Hawaii, the rich, intensely seductive smell of this bridal flower (often used to make leis) is perfectly captured in a bottle, because I use a combination of real tuberose absolute and attar, which makes it extremely long lasting on your skin! The intoxicating and heady scent will immediately take you back Hawaii if you are lucky enough to have visited, and if you haven't made it there yet, this tranquil fragrance will give you a beautiful idea of what to expect.
Pure oil is the BEST way to scent the skin. Made with pure essential oils in a base of pure golden jojoba my perfume oil is intensely concentrated and last all day and well into the night. Simply apply to your pulse points after moisturizing your skin with a matching or unscented Badan Intensive Shea Butter Body Cream or Badan Shea Butter Body Milk. ___________________________________________________________________
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ S I Z E & L I S T I N G I N F O ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
This listing is for one (1) .5oz vintage glass octogon shaped bottle with a gold metal cap & applicator stick, that fits pefectly in your purse, gym bag or pocket.
• Made with High Quality Pure Organic JOJOBA Oil. • Made Pure High Quality Essential Oils (as indicated). • Made with Pure High Quality Fragrance Oils. • Extremely concentrated and long lasting. • Non-Drying like alcohol based perfumes. Does not strip skin of vital oils. • Convenient to carry & apply.
My perfumes are my own ORIGINAL blends, and are allowed to age in order to truly "marry" all of the fragrance components in each blend.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * GIFT GIVING * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * As with all of my products, gift wrapping is available. Just let me know in the comments that this item is a gift and It will be boxed, wrapped and tied with a satin ribbon for gift giving.
We are committed to shipping your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic, shipping and delivery are taking longer than usual
• Order by 3pm Monday through Friday for delivery within 3-5 business days. • Holidays are excluded.
Need your order in a hurry?
• Please let us know in the comments of your order, an additional Rush Fee of $10 may apply.
Important delivery information:
• Orders are shipped Monday-Friday. • Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding state and federal holidays. • We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays. • If you place an order on a weekend or holiday, we will process your order the next business day. • Orders cannot be split and must be shipped to a single address. • We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been shipped.
If you would like to return an item, you must do so within 14 days from the date of delivery.