Rich, heady, slightly sweet and exquisite, my Tuberose Perfume Oil is still one of my absolute favorite perfumes, and I originally created it in 1989. If you have ever been to Hawaii, the rich, intensely seductive smell of this bridal flower (often used to make leis) is perfectly captured in a bottle, because I use a combination of real tuberose absolute and attar, which makes it extremely long lasting on your skin! The intoxicating and heady scent will immediately take you back Hawaii if you are lucky enough to have visited, and if you haven't made it there yet, this tranquil fragrance will give you a beautiful idea of what to expect.
Pure oil is the BEST way to scent the skin. Made with pure essential oils in a base of pure golden jojoba my perfume oil is intensely concentrated and last all day and well into the night. Simply apply to your pulse points after moisturizing your skin with a matching or unscented Badan Intensive Shea Butter Body Cream or Badan Shea Butter Body Milk.
• Made with High Quality Pure Organic JOJOBA Oil.
• Made Pure High Quality Essential Oils (as indicated).
• Made with Pure High Quality Fragrance Oils.
• Extremely concentrated and long lasting.
• Non-Drying like alcohol based perfumes. Does not strip skin of vital oils.
• Convenient to carry & apply.
My perfumes are my own ORIGINAL blends, and are allowed to age in order to truly "marry" all of the fragrance components in each blend.
Jojoba oil, Tuberose Absolute, Badan Tuberose oil